Thursday, January 3, 2019

"Breathing Dreams Like Air"

Hi. So thing happened. My mom surprised me by making a donation in my name with a gift! She made a donation to the World Wildlife Foundation and  gave me the sloth stuffy (side note: do all people call them stuffies or just moms?) and I'm completely smitten!

Isn't he the CUTEST! OMG.


Did you know how much I love sloths? My mom does <3


Okay. Sloths. The thing is... omg i love them. Like irrationally love them. One of my biggest dreams in life is to go to the sloth sanctuary in Costa Rica (Sloth Sanctuary) and visit them! I want to hold them, cuddle them, learn about them, take a slothie with them, and hang a baby sloth up to dry!!!! That is a thing you guys! When they bathe baby rescue sloths... they LITERALLY hang them up to dry! Ahhhhhhhh my DREAM <3 <3 <3

In all seriousness, I would love to visit the sanctuary and learn more about these amazing creatures!

So to commemorate the great love I have for sloths and my mom, I've named him........ Gatsby :)

Have you read or seen Gatsby? It's an amazing love story.

Do you have a favorite animal? Leave it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment