Saturday, January 19, 2019

31 Days To Self Love: Day 18

original challenge: Blessing Manifesting


Meditation and Yoga.

It's kind of a two-fer answer but they are so interconnected.  After this challenge is completed, I plan to launch a new challenge... which will likely include meditation and yoga practice.

I know based on the limited experience i've had so far that doing these practices brings calm, joy, peace, and a clear mind. I find that I take my anxiety medication less, and am more focused on the love I am trying to give to myself and those around me.

I have a goal, to become a Yoga teacher in the future. I would like to accommodate those bodies that are not traditional "yoga bodies", be it through size, age, or disability. But the timing for that is not right yet. I am trying to first become very consistent and strong in my own practice!

If it's to be --- it's up to me <3


No comments:

Post a Comment