Sunday, January 20, 2019

31 Days To Self Love: Day 20

original challenge: Blessing Manifesting

I can give myself a break today by allowing myself the feelings that I have without taking on the way others feel about my feelings 

I have a habit of over-consideeing other people's experiences in their presence. Sometimes it has to do with me sometimes not. 

Today Doug left upset. He felt hurt, disheartened, sad, and hopeless. Every fiber in me wants to just go back on what I said I felt (albeit true) just to not be the person who made another -- especially him-- feel such strong negative feelings. 

But I asked myself tonight:
Is it true?
Is it necessary?
Is it kind?

I think yes. 

It's not comfortable. It it's true, necessary, and kind. 

I have to give myself a break and allow myself to speak my truths in love and not take on the weight of how he received it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment