Tuesday, January 29, 2019

31 Days To Self Love: Day 27

original challenge: Blessing Manifesting


Meditation. That's easy. I've been meditating every day --- and yoga most days. I am excited to share it with you. Keep a look out for a future post. But seriously meditation centers me, It brings me within, it gives me courage and strength. I get done with a great meditation session and I feel different. I don't feel a surge in energy like I could take on the world, I don't feel completely drained either. I just feel like, I got this. I don't know what "this" is on a day to day basis. But I know I got it. And what I don't got, I know I can give up to God and let go and let life unfold as it should, and as it always does.

Dear Future Ashlee,

You are welcome for all those hours of intentionally putting yourself first to meditate, to shower, to say no. It wasn't easy. It was hella hard. I know the benefits will be outstanding.


Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment