Sunday, January 13, 2019

31 Days To Self Love: Day 13

original challenge: Blessing Manifesting




Damn you 31 day self love challenge. Usually I am fine to pick and choose a couple nice things about myself that I like. But today is different. Today isn't an idle Tuesday that I love to write about.  It's not a day where I love myself or love my life or even find myself dreaming about what is just around the river bend.

Today was bad.

I don't know how to breathe, but you want me to take a look at this broken girl and pick out something that I like about her?

I'm sorry -- but I am not going to be fake. I'm not going to force myself to compliment myself for the sake of this exercise. Because what I know for sure is that my life has been filled with fake words. Words I've spoken, words I've thought, words that have been said to me.

so no, day 13 I will not. Because that girl?

She's lost. She's sad. She doesn't like very much about her. She doesn't know if what she is doing is for the best or worst. She doesn't know if shes even worthy of 31 ways in which to force love upon herself.

Sorry 13. Bakers dozen. Unlucky 13.

We aren't friends right now and that is just how it's going to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment