Tuesday, January 29, 2019

31 Days To Self Love: Day 25

original challenge: Blessing Manifesting

My daughter Aurora who is 7 going on Dalai-Llama-Wisdom says that we all have gifts. Everyone in the world is really good at something. She says I'm good at momming, daddy is good at fixing things, Liam is good at telling jokes, and Charlotte is good at getting into trouble. She says her gift is loving people. I love that she recognizes that as her most important gift. She has a way with her heart that I recognize. A part of her that looks up at you all doe-y eyed with all the love mustered up in the world -- just wanting to love.

I recognize that in her because it's in me too. I think that's what I'm really good at. I'm good at taking the parts of me that bring good in the world at share it with my babies. The future world changers <3


No comments:

Post a Comment