Monday, August 19, 2019

Bukowski knows best. (ish)

Maybe Bukowski is right.

Maybe I shouldn't be a writer -- because I spend too much time staring at a blank screen.


It's not really a lack of knowing what to say. I have lots of things floating around my brain at any given time. I'm the queen of maintaining twelve conversations in my head at once. Unfortunately, I often forget to let the other party know I'm conversing with them lol.

It can go a lot like this....

Person: Hey ash .......blah blah blah blah (whatever they say -- not actual blahs)

Me: *carries out an entire response to Person's statement in my head.

Person: *blank stares* uhhh Ash?


That is my real life.

I made a meditation space in the new house. it's not done yet, but a good start. My friend said it looked like an IKEA catalog. (I promptly informed them it was the nicest thing they had ever said to me. )


I've used it. But I haven't made myself a promise.

I know that sounds like a weird thing to say. But i've broken many promises to myself. The next one I make? I will keep.

I intend to promise myself to utilize this space daily. To create space in my life FOR this space.


anyways. that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment