Friday, March 29, 2019

checking in

The blogger app is sucking and when I make a post it deletes it :(

Lesson learned. Starting I need to either commit to only posting via computer or I need to upgrade to a WordPress blog or something of the like.

I've been job hunting. Its proved to be unsuccessful so far. I guess no one wants a middle aged stay at home mom of 10 years. Ugh.

I'm going to keep looking but I need to sit down and really brainstorm streams of income instead of just one part or fulltime job perhaps.

They say the average millionaire has 8 streams of income. I'm not trying to become a millionaire, but I'm not trying to not be one either.  For now, I need to help supplement Doug's income, reduce some stress in our lives financially. Emotionally I think a job would be excellent for me too.

Hoping for some good news soon.

I've been playing a new MMO in free time. It helps to distract me from things I need to be distracted from and I'm enjoying it.


No comments:

Post a Comment